Are you ready for a deep dive into life, to break FREE from the chains of your self-imposed limiting beliefs? Time to try a different approach where you put aside fear, anxiety, stress along with the big inside voice telling you how you’re supposed to look and be?
Do you want to really know what self love is? IF the longing is there and you are ready for something deeper, sustainable and truly fulfilling, come join Beverly on an expansive and exciting journey of self-exploration.
This experience will simply and profoundly change your perspective and your life. This experience will simply and profoundly change your perspective on life. To find out what others have said about working with Beverly and why this class is for you.
With Beverly Lutz, MSc., Author, Mentor, Inner Freedom Coach, Fearless Life Explorer
Southern Spain, near Estepona. February 17th and February 24th, 2024
AND Course Repeat: Sunday March 3rd and March 10th, 2024
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR:
“Your life, all your life, is your path to awakening. By resisting or not dealing with its challenges, you stay asleep to reality. Pay attention to what life is trying to reveal to you. Say yes to its fierce, ruthless and loving Grace.” Adyashanti
Now that you’ve done meditation, yoga, self-help and lots of feel-good stuff, are you ready to really dig into LIFE?
Often people want to explore this deeper place because life just isn’t going so great. Or perhaps your curiosity, which is a state of aliveness, has been ignited, giving you a deep desire to learn how to expand your awareness and thus live life more fully.
“You cannot separate the function and behavior of your organism from the function and behavior of your environment.” Alan Watts.
Thus, digging deeper into Life, as we will in this class, includes learning about: Epigenetic’s, Archetypes, Identities, Conditioned Patterns of Behavior, Who You Are and Who You Are Not.
Stress, as you no doubt know, is the number one health concern, along with being the major source of un-wellness, in our world today. Stress impacts all aspects of our lives: our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellness. Yet what is stress really? And where does stress come from? Why is it so prevalent in our lives?
The very interesting thing about stress is that it comes in many forms, with its source very often not recognized as the cause of the stress. Any chance you’re a high achiever, tired of always striving? Do you try to be all things to all people in your life? Perhaps you’re hanging on to an ill-fitting relationship that no longer serves? Do you feel you’ve sold yourself out? How do you want to be perceived by others? Who did you need to be in order to receive attention and love as a child? How relaxed are you with your financial situation? How would you rate your life in terms of your perception of accomplishments, successes and failures?
Do any of these states feel familiar to you? Are you ready for a completely different approach to stress management?
If you are searching for something more, something deeper, truly fulfilling, and sustainable come join me on this exciting expansive journey into your own self discovery.
WHY STUDY WITH BEVERLY? READ WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY
“Meaningful growth comes from the courage to look honestly and deeply at ourselves, our perceptions and beliefs. There needs to be a willingness to discard what’s no longer serving us on our journey. This will invariably involve fear, resistance, extreme vulnerability and denial. Are you ready for that? Because on the other side of the discomfort is an experience of life beyond your wildest dreams. The ‘Heaven on Earth’ referred to by saints and sages. This is not a path for the feint of heart; it is for the spiritual warrior. If you are ready to run towards your true self, through the fires of transformation, then Beverly Lutz is ready to guide you on the road of discovery. Beverly is herself a fearless traveller; with fierce honesty and tireless support, she will help you to see and break long held patterns and beliefs to create the space for growth and discovery. Her’s is not a gentle process of spiritual platitudes with modest gains, but a dramatic journey to the dark parts of your heart and soul that will unlock quantum shifts into the deepest truths of your essential nature. Beverly brings years of wisdom and experience to ensure your journey is direct and meaningful. Beverly will apply her laser like insight to penetrate through a lifetime of hurts, pains and patterns to reveal the beautiful, illuminated truth of you. She is guided by her own devotion to truth, delivered with brutal but loving honesty, integrity and above all, her desire to see you free of all that burdens your heart and souls. Are you ready to be free? Free of your roles, identity’s and beliefs? Are you ready to meet a the truest version of you that has been locked behind walls of hurst, shame and fear? Are you ready to run into a burning house, only to discover the cool, soothing, healing waters within? If so, know that your destiny has brought you to this place and your soul is ready to join Beverly on the grandest journey of growth and transformation that you could ever dare to take…” C. Burgess, Attorney, Calgary, Canada
“Beverly I would like to thank you deeply for your profound support and mentoring through a very challenging time in my life! You have been such a gift – your words and your understanding and specifically your inspiring perspective on life is really moving! The way you have managed to convey and share your perspectives have helped me in so many ways. I have found a deep sense of inner peace – acceptance and some great understanding from your mentorship. Having worked with a variety of holistic therapists and trying various modalities, I must say that your guidance and mentoring have set a standard above what I have experienced thus far – I would be sure to recommend you with great pride.” Wilko Aschenborn, Swakopmund, Namibia
“For several years, I have had the privilege of being in Beverly’s workshops addressing consciousness through BodyTalk, and more recently looking inwards at false belief systems and what detrimental effects they have on our lives. Beverly has a unique ability to “turn up the heat” to allow us to see our avoidance behaviour, whilst supporting the process with love, so that one feels safe and nurtured. I look forward to more such experiences with her as I continue to strip away these false masks.” Morag Bromfield, CBI, South Africa
“Beverly is hands-down one of the most prolific, eloquent and influential teachers that I have had the pleasure to study with. Her honest approach to addressing core beliefs and shadow aspects of ourselves encourages us all to take a closer look at what is running our show. She inspires a path of learning that continues long after her class is finished. Beverly is an incredibly gifted teacher and a truly compassionate soul. Tracey Clark, Doctorate and PhD, D.O., SrCBI. Brantford, ON, Canada
“I have met many wonderful people on my journey of self-discovery, some being my teachers only, others becoming my friend. All have enhanced my journey in some way. Of all of these, Beverly Lutz, through her subtle sharing of her insights, has created an exponential growth in my consciousness. Her aware of what each person requires it telepathic, and she delivers their needs with gentle persuasion and encouragement. You will never feel threatened as you attempt to unravel the mysteries of what make you “you”, only hungry for more.” Conor McElduff, Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, Ireland
WHAT WILL I LEARN FROM THIS CLASS?
This will be a journey into learning about Consciousness. You will leave this class with a solid grasp of what Consciousness is, and why it is so important to have this foundation as you explore your Spiritual life. You will explore who you are and who you are not. Once you have gained this deeper understanding, having learned how the unconscious patterns (parental, cultural, societal, religious) rule our behaviours, the door will be open for self empowerment, to begin to see through fear and the illusion. In the process, this will give you the opportunity to strengthen your resilience to stress. Through engaging the tools from your expanded self-understanding, life can be enjoyed more fully, regardless of the circumstances, from a place of contentment and joy. And the best news is, the choice is completely yours!
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
In this class on Consciousness, we will be exploring what we mean when we talk about consciousness, delving deeply into the subject, and from there looking at our personal patterns that basically run our lives. If you’re willing to fully show up, you can expect to experience major shifts in your life, allowing you to live life more fully, with contentment and joy. More importantly, your light will shine ever more bright, out into the world.
- This will be a formal teaching class in which you will learn the fundamentals of Consciousness along with some principles of Consciousness-based Energy Medicine.
- The material will be covered over 2 full days of 8 hours each day
- In deepening your understanding of consciousness, we will address how it applies to your everyday life
- Getting to know who you really are will impact and enhance all of your relationships: your relationship with your family, your friends, your work colleagues, your body and with your over-all relationship to life
- As we delve further, my skills and insight will be used to help you bring forward your individual personal issues, to deepen your understanding and allow you to release tensions from these
- You will learn the basics of Epigenetics, what it is and why it is important to understand
- We will look at Archetypes and see the role they play in our lives
- You will have the opportunity for a greater state of awareness of how you are experiencing life
- As you learn more about unconscious conditioned patterns and dynamics you will, more importantly, understand why they are so very important to be conscious of
- You will learn some basic principles of Consciousness-based Energy Medicine
- You will learn some energy medicine techniques that you can do daily for yourself and your family, to help calm the nervous system and balance the body/mind/spirit
- A Spiritual practice is actually one of discipline, and includes having a solid foundation of understanding Consciousness which then provides a base for personal expansion and growth
- Spirituality has become a fashionable buzz word, flipped around so that’s it’s meaning has been diluted to the point of meaningless along with terms such as “being awake” or “being conscious”. My intention is to help you move through a superficial level into a place of greater depth
WHAT DOES BEVERLY BRING TO HER TEACHING:
Beverly brings a wealth of formal certified study in: science, conventional medicine, transpersonal psychology, energy medicine, inter-personal exploration, clinical practice, philosophy, intuition, breathwork (continuing studies), and the enneagram (continuing studies).
- I have been a fearless student of life, basically since I was a small child
- I bring wisdom from my well-over 40 years of deep, vulnerable self-exploration
- Everything I bring forward is coming from my own life experience, that I openly share
- I have had an extensive, varied and rich life that has given me an understanding of various cultures, societal norms and expectations
- I have over forty years of focused formal study covering science, medicine, energy medicine, consciousness and various forms of spiritual practice
- I have studied personally and extensively with some of the key world teachers of Consciousness
- As a Senior Instructor of a consciousness-based wholistic energy medicine system, I taught worldwide for many years. During this time, I both trained practitioners as well as instructors. It was from my teaching that I realized my forté is in leading participants into deeper self-exploration, into the realm of Consciousness and the Unconscious.
- I have an academic science background that includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology (Chemistry/Math minor), and am published in Physiology; I did post-grad study, research and clinical work in human genetics; and I successfully completed two years of medical school.
- I hold a Master of Science degree in Energy Medicine. My mentor was Dr. Norm Shealy, a world-renowned Harvard Neurosurgeon who resigned from Harvard to teach Integrative Medicine and is widely viewed as being the father of holistic medicine.
- I bring you my full intent of assisting you in living your life to your fullest capacity.
Please read through the section “About Beverly” to learn more about her background.
HOW TO REGISTER
- The class will be over two Saturdays: February 17th and February 24th, 2024.
- It will a full 8 1/2 hour commitment each day: 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.
- The energy exchange for my exclusive time over these two days will be €300. There is an earlybird offering of €270 for those registered and fully paid for prior to, and including, February 9th.
- To hold your space you must be registered and fully paid. If you cancel up to one week prior you may receive a full refund. After February 9th there will be no refund.
- The class will be strictly limited in numbers so as to allow time for each participant.
- Privacy will be addressed and required by attending participants so as to create a safe space for all attending. No recordings will be allowed.
If you have any questions or issues making your payment, please contact Beverly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, please make payment to: WISE.com Account name: Beverly Lutz; email email@example.com, IBAN: BE53 9675 6220 1353
Once registered, you will receive further details regarding the class.